My Happy Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09236385 and has its registered address at Counting House, 14 Palmerston Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1 4QL
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide in order to open an account or to use any services via the My Happy Media
- Information you provide if you report a problem with the My Happy Media
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, the contact details you provide to us, although you have the option to opt-out of such use
- Details of your use of the My Happy Media (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access
- Your current geographic location, where GPS is enabled on your phone
- Any content that you send via messaging or upload or post to the My Happy Media or submit to any publicly accessible area of the My Happy Media
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence
- Access to the contact list or address book on your computer or mobile device in order to find and keep track of other users of the My Happy Media with whom you are in contact
If you are providing us with personal information about any other person (including where you send a posting or message to a person who is not a user), you confirm that you have obtained his or her consent and made him or her aware of this policy before providing the information to us.
We may collect information about your device including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the My Happy Media, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content on the My Happy Media is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the My Happy Media, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To display the position of any postings you create or upload on relevant charts visible to other users, where you choose to be identified in relation to such postings
To add postings or information about your usage of the My Happy Media to your social media profiles, if you request
- To credit you as the creator of a public posting, if you choose
- To provide you with information and offers that we or selected third parties feel may interest you
We will only contact you by electronic means (email, instant messaging or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new user, and where you permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, to relevant third parties who will supply certain services you request, to Government bodies and other authorities to whom we are legally obliged to pass your data, to potential purchasers of our business, and to relevant third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking/unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to: My Happy Ltd, Counting House, 14 Palmerston Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1 4QL
THIRD PARTY SITES
The My Happy Media contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“subject access right”). Your subject access right can be exercised by making a request in writing to: My Happy Ltd, Counting House, 14 Palmerston Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1 4QL, and may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of any personal data we hold about you.