Online therapy is becoming more popular and for a good reason: the ability to talk to someone in an online video or chat format about personal issues instead of in person is appealing to many and cost effective.
For those who have started in-person therapy and quit prematurely because of anxiety, online therapy may be a particularly good alternative. Ultimately, engaging in online therapy may make it easier to eventually speak to a therapist in person.
What if you have done all of the above, and still don’t feel comfortable? Sometimes, the match between a therapist and client just isn’t a good fit.
- Is your therapist warm and friendly?
- Do you feel anxious about talking?
With vast life and professional experience, our mentors are well equipped to listen to you, digest your story and work with you with a view to create a harmonious outcome for you whatever the situation.
My Happy Mentor Programme covers many subjects such as, but not limited to:
- Child Issues
- Starting a Relationship
- Finding A Relationship
- Not achieving your goals
- Conflict in the workplace
- Contentious issues with colleagues, peers or seniors
- Applying yourself
- Staff difficulties
- Reaching your targets
- Financial difficulties and obstacles
- Starting a business
- Financing a business/gaining investment
- Selling a business/grooming for sale
- Building a team
- Finding a partner
- Building a management team
- Friendship difficulties
- Making friends
- Family conflict and difficulties