A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s or device’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the My Happy Media. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the My Happy Media.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around the My Happy Media when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way the My Happy Media work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the My Happy Media. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your use of the My Happy Media, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the My Happy Media and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
My Happy Limited This cookie is essential to the operation of the log in functions of the site and to ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within one site and that any information you have entered is remembered.
Expires when the session ends.
• Ads. We work with web publishers, advertising networks and service providers to deliver ads on other websites. Cookies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests on other websites and to regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a website (www.allaboutcookies.org) which explains how cookies work and how they can be managed.
DISABLING AND ENABLING COOKIES
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your Internet browser. The IAB website (www.allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the My Happy Media.