How easy it is to say these words but we don’t realise that saying simple positive affirmations, daily, affects our lives in the most amazing ways.
Affirmations or positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes. Self-affirmation may also help to mitigate the effects of stress.
Have you ever thought about just how connected your thoughts are to how you feel?
Our minds and bodies work together in such a way that any thought or belief we have, whether positive or negative, actually reflects in how we look and feel.
When we have a positive outlook, and we¹re aligned with frequencies like happiness, gratitude, love, and joy, we have a higher energy and it resonates through us and everything we do.
However, when we hold on to negative emotions, such as anxiety, anger, regret or shame, our bodies react to these lower energies. And what’s more, we can even become more prone to illness or disease because of it.
Of course, there are many ways we can become sick, but having a healthy mind is one our best defences against sickness.
So now that you know the relationship between your thoughts and your health, I’d like to share with you my favourite author Louise Hay’s top 10 positive affirmations to help you heal (or strengthen) your mind, body and soul.
I remember reading Louise Hay’s book ‘”You can Heal your Life” when I was worried about negative thoughts dominating my mind. Suggested by one of my friends, I just randomly picked up one affirmation and starting consciously repeating it when I felt negative. It took a couple of days for my mind to become accustomed to the positive things I was trying to make it read. But it did work slowly. And now I do find myself remarkably thinking of positive things, situations and circumstances.
I share the top 10 with you :
1. My good is constantly coming to me, so I relax and enjoy my life.
2. I choose thoughts that make me feel loved and supported.
3. I trust the Universe to take care of me.
4. I now create a wonderful new relationship. I choose to open up and let the love in.
5. I listen to my body and give it what it needs on every level to bring it back to optimal health.
6. As I move through the layers of other people’s opinions and beliefs, I see within myself a magnificent being, wise, and beautiful. I love what I see in me.
7. I release all resistance to money, and now I allow it to flow joyously into my life.
8. This is a day of delightful surprises, I eagerly await each moment.
9. I am a Divine, Magnificent expression of life, and I deserve the very best. I accept this for myself now. I accept miracles. I accept healing. I accept wholeness. And most of all, I accept myself.
10. It is only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
Remember that your thoughts create your reality! So practice these affirmations daily to effortlessly tap into your subconscious, and soon you’ll feel the powerful effects of reprogramming your mind for success. And do you know How to activate your self healing ability?
Have a great new introduction to yourself.